11 Haziran 2015 Perşembe



WEIRD GAME

Dear Diary,

I woke up  a little bit early. As I love cooking, I decided to prepare breakfast for my darling.

I went to the kitchen and started to think what I could do for her. I decided on a classic American breakfast, a big French press coffee,a few pancakes with strawberry jam and of course some red roses on one side to show my love. It wasn’t romantic but the best choice to relax because we are accustomed to it.

Anyway, I went next to her  and waited for her to wake up. She was sleeping so beautifully in her feather bed that I didn’t have the heart to wake her up. I rushed into the kitchen to take the tray when she started moving. When I came back to room, she had already woken up with the smell of coffee wafting through the kitchen. ‘Good morning’, she said drowsily. We sat together and had breakfast in bed.It was very nice to see her eating eagerly- In fact I like seeing her in every positions.

After the breakfast, we sat in the bed for a couple of minutes more; playing, tickling and giggling.
We were very happy. Then she asked that unexpectedly weird question;

’ What would you do if I weren’t in your life…if I left you?’

She pulled the pin out of the grenade, left it in the middle of our happiness and spoiled my day.
The smile on my face froze at first and then faded away by leaving its place to sorrow.I couldn’t say anything and she didn’t insist.

‘Never mind! That was just a question,’   she chuckled.

She stood up, started getting dressed while murmuring ’That’s life by Frank Sinatra.’
She left a kiss on my cheek and whispered, ‘I love you,’ in my ear.

I lied in the bed for a while because I knew that she wouldn’t come back.Because that was the rule of the weird game; leaving the lover before we were attached in order to protect ourselves. 

However I had promised not to play again..


Tigin Gülmen
9/B

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder